06-07 BANGALORW MYSORE COORG OOTY
South India Holiday Tour Packages 6 Nights 07 Days
Mysore – Coorg – Wayanad 06 Nights & 07 Days
Itinerary - Tour Plan
DAY 01 – Bangalore Pickup & – Mysore sight seen
Pickup from Mysore, Railway station/ airport Or Hotel and Later proceed to start the journey to Coorg & Night stay in Coorg
DAY 02 MYSORE TO COORG
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Coorg.Madikeri On arrival check into resort, & relax. Later proceed to visit Abbey falls-Tucked away between private coffee and spice estate, Madikeri Fort – The 19th century Madikeri fort with its stone ramparts now houses the prison, Omkareshwara Temple – Built in 1820 and featuring a blend of red-tile roofed Kerala architecture and Islamic-style domes. Evening visit Raja Seat- is an enchanting picnic spot with a swathing in the nature’s lap. Return to hotel and overnight.
DAY 03- COORG SIGHT SEEN
Morning breakfast proceed to Dubare elephant camp (to reach the place before 08.30Hrs) offer the 3 hour experience with Elephants consisting of elephant Grooming, feeding, later visit Cauvery Nisargadhama – is an island formed by river Cauvery and is used as a picnic spot island, with lush foliage of thick bamboo groves, Lunch at Kushalnagar and later visit Bylakuppe – largest Tibetan settlement in South India. The temple has 62 feet Buddha statues covered with gold plates is a wonderful sight anytime. Back to resort. Overnight. in coorg
DAY 04- COORG SIGHT SEEN
Morning breakfast, proceed to visit Bhagamandala – situated at the confluence of two rivers, the Cauvery and the Kanika. A third river, the Sujyothi is said to join from underground, visit Talacauvery – known as Dakshin Kashi is the birthplace of river Cauvery at the foot of the breathtaking Brahmagiri Hills in Coorg. The river flows down inconspicuously as ‘Guptagamini’ from here before re-emerging a small distance downwards at Nagateerta. Back to resort. Overnight.
DAY 05- COORG to WAYANAD SIGHT SEEN
Morning, After breakfast, checkout and proceed to Wayanad. En route visit Kuruvadweep Island and Banasuramala Meenmutty Waterfalls. On arrival check in to the hotel. Evening proceed to visit Pookode Lake. Overnight stay at Wayanad.
DAY 06- WAYANAD SIGHT SEEN
Morning After breakfasts proceed to visit Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary(Tolpetti wildlife sanctuary), Edakkal Caves, Sunrise Valley View Point and Kanthanpara Waterfalls. Return back to hotel.
DAY 07- WAYANAD TO MYSORE DROP
Morning after breakfast visit local sight seen and shopping and will be transferred to Bangalore Bid farewell to this serene land as your holidays come to an end you get transferred to Bangalore Airport/Railway station.
- Accommodation in Twine sharing basis (1 Room) 1 Nights & 2 Days
- All Transfer and sightseeing by Cab Non A/c & A/c Dzire/Etios (As per The Itinerary)
- Pick up from MADUARI & Drop at MADUARI
- All Toll, Parking,driver Bata & fuel cost
Package does not Includes
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- package do not include entry fees sightseeing like park and places
- Items of personal nature like porterage,tips laundry telephone calls etc
- Air fare/Train /Bus Fare
Hotel Deluxe Gold
City Comports /Madikeri -Hillstay Coorg
Ac 17 seter tempo traveler
- Note: Rate will be variation according peak /festival season
- Packages rate mentioned for couples only, more then two pax kindly contact us for best Rate.
- Note: Confirmation is subject to Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance, balance before arrival
- GOVERNMENT RULE : for Indian Nationals, Photo Identity Proof Compulsory at the time of Check-in All hotels. Foreign National must carry Passport with valid visa