4-5 DAYS MYSORE OOTY COORG
Bangalore – Coorg- 4 Nights & 5 Days For 2 pax
Coorg : 2 Night ,Ooty : 2 Night
Itinerary - Tour Plan
DAY 01 – BANGALORE TO COORG -115 KMS
On arrival at Bangalore airport in the morning our representative will be greeted you and take you to Coorg . Coorg is one of India’s famous travel destinations and has been called the Scotland of India by the British. Later On visit the sight seen
Harangi Reservoir is located in Hudgur village near Kushalnagar. Harangi Dam is around 6 kms from Kushalnagar town. Harangi is dam built across Harangi River, a tributary of Kaveri River and one can access its beauty when the reservoir is fully filled with water during monsoon in Coorg. Harangi is an ideal place for picnic in Coorg. And over night stay at hotel
DAY 02 COORG SIGHT SEEN
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing by covering some of interesting places such as Sri Omkareshwara Temple built in 1741 by the King Lingarajendra II, for exculpation against Brahma Hatya. Also, Shivalingas that go by the name of Omkareshwara, are also a rarity in India. The Madikeri Fort has an intriguing historical past. It was initially built of mud, and later replaced to the present structure by Tipu Sultan. The grand monument houses an Anglican church, a temple, a prison and a museum. Offering a panoramic views of the city, the entrance of the fort is adorned by two fascinating mortar elephants. The fort also holds remnants of the erstwhile British era, including a vintage clock tower. Sunsets viewed from the fort are simply magical.. Visit Bhagamandala Temple a pilgrimage place in Kodagu. And over night stay Hotel at Coorg.
DAY 03- COORG TO Ooty – 240 KM 5 hrs
Mornings after breakfast proceeding to ooty. Check in the hotel Rest of the day is free for other activities. Overnight stay in Hotel.
DAY 04 –Ooty Sight seen
Morning depart to enjoy sight seen, followed by Tea Gardens and Churches, then proceed for Ooty local sightseeing, covering Ooty Lake, the Botanical Garden and Dodabetta peak coonoor Pykra Dam, – Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 05 –Ooty to Bangalore drop
Morning after breakfast proceeding on a sightseeing trip of Ooty. as your holidays comes to an end as you get transferred to to Bangalore Airport/Railway Station
- Accommodation in Twine sharing basis (1 Room) 1 Nights & 2 Days
- All Transfer and sightseeing by Cab Non A/c & A/c Dzire/Etios (As per The Itinerary)
- Pick up from MADUARI & Drop at MADUARI
- All Toll,parking,driver Bata & fuel cost
Packages cost Total: – 32,900
Package does not Includes
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- package do not include entry fees sightseeing like park and places
- Items of personal nature like porterage,tips laundry telephone calls etc
- Air fare/Train /Bus Fare
Hotel 3 star
Madikeri Heristage /similar
Honey Huts /Similar
- Note: Rate will be variation according peak /festival season
- Packages rate mentioned for couples only, more then two pax kindly contact us for best Rate.
- Note: Confirmation is subject to Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance, balance before arrival
- GOVERNMENT RULE : for Indian Nationals, Photo Identity Proof Compulsory at the time of Check-in All hotels. Foreign National must carry Passport with valid visa