3 Nights 4 Days Cool Munnar Holiday Tour Packages
Cochin– Munnar – 3 Nights & 4 Days
Munnar Stay : 3 Night
Itinerary - Tour Plan
DAY 01- COCHIN TO MUNNAR
Pickup from Cochin Ernakulam Railway Station and you will be transferred to Munnar by surface. 4 hour drive to Munnar through hill station. On the way visit Spice Plantations, Valara Falls, Cheeyapara Falls. Kallar Falls,. Arrival at a place which is called ‘Heaven on Green earth ’. On arrival at Munnar, check in at Hotel. Munnar.
DAY 02 MUNNAR SIGHT SEEING
Morning depart to enjoy sight seen, Rajamala (Eravikulam) National Park famous for Nilgiri Tahr(Wild goat), Anaimudi Peak South India Highest Peak, Spice Plantation Overnight at Hotel in Munnar.
DAY 03 MUNNAR SIGHT SEEING
Morning depart to enjoy sight seen , Photo Point, Jungle Honey Bee Nest, Mad petty Dam/Lake, Dtpc boating, Elephant Arrival Spot, Cinema Shooting Point, Echo Point Overnight at Hotel in Munnar.
DAY 03 MUNNAR sight seen and drop
Morning checkout from the hotel. and as your holidays comes to an end as you get transferred to Munnar Bus Station for your onward journey back to home.
- Accommodation in two sharing basis (01 Room) 2 Nights & 3Days
- All Transfer and sightseeing by Cab Non A/c & A/c Dzire/Etios (As per The Itinerary)
- Pick up from Cochin & Drop at Cochin
- All hotel Complementary break fast provided
- All toll,parking,driver Bata & fuel cost
Package does not Includes
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- package do not include entry fees sightseeing like park and places
- Items of personal nature like porterage,tips laundry telephone calls etc
- Air fare/Train /Bus Fare
Hotel Deluxe Gold
Spice Valley/Haritha Home Stay
Mist Mountain /Munnar Queen
Note: Rate will be variation according peak /festival season
Note: Confirmation is subject to Receipt of 50% of the package value in advance, balance before arrival
GOVERNMENT RULE: for Indian Nationals, Photo Identity Proof Compulsory at the time of Check-in All hotels. Foreign National must carry Passport with valid visa.